8th September 2020 – FREE Coursera Online Training Offer – for limited period only. The Cheshire and Warrington LEP, working with local partners including Job Centre Plus have partnered with Coursera to provide free, online learning resources to up to 10,000 users across Cheshire and Warrington. There are more than 4,100 courses available to unemployed people living in Cheshire and Warrington.
THIS OFFER IS FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY – The Coursera courses are being provided free for unemployed residents to sign up to until the end of September 2020, and must be completed by the end of December 2020.
To help residents access the support available courses have been grouped together under different categories:
• Skills that employers are looking for (team working, comms skills, etc)
• Skills to help you to market yourself – CV writing, prep for interview, etc
• Digital Skills – elementary / intermediate / higher
• Refresh your – digital skills / business skills / technical skills / communication skills
• Start your own business / entrepreneurship
• Prepare yourself for jobs of the future
• Brush up your skills for jobs with growing vacancies
The free access to this training is provided as part of the Coursera for Workforce Recovery Initiative available to Government agencies.
Click here for more information and to browse the courses available.